'95 M3 auto - YES

it has been questioned:

>>Was '95 E36 M3 available as an automatic?>>

well according to many dealers i have spoken with the answer is no.
however, according to the brochure for the '95 M3 i have in front of me
(print date of 12/94), "for the first time ever on an M car, bmw offers a
5-speed automatic transmission......."  i know that this brochure is for the
'95 model year as it has some specs on the LTW.  that and i never had a
brochure for the '96 model year.  anyone care to correct me?

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter
'89iX ----> 5spd, of course.