Logo Voting

    This message is for those of you (you know who you are) who
have not yet voted, please take the time to visit the logo site and vote.
The page does take some time to load, or a lot of time if your
system is slow.
    All of the people who took the time, effort, and
energy to create a design deserve a big round of applause!!!
They also deserve to have you vote so there time is not wasted.
    I voted for No.15 by Mike Reimer. This design is PERFECT.
BMW and this list is global, should be able to recognize the design
at a high rate of speed (under the limit of course John F.),
very classy, no url, and a little sly play on the roundel. What more
could one ask for?

- --Martin Miller
'93 325isa --so fun to drive I can't stop smiling.