Re: [E36M3] Help needed from RD Sport or Racing Dynamics sway bar

owner
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 08:57:39 -0500
Sender: owner-bmw@domain.elided

Barrett, I too have the H&R,  Bilstein combination with RD sways...
A very effective combination I might add.  Although I had the work done my
Michael Ko in Maryland, I noticed that when changing back
to my street pads after my last Summit Point session I noticed that
my links were set in the far position about 3/4 the way down on the
link.  However this created a problem because the link is now bent
and should have apparently been set in the back (second position).
I appears that if it were set in this second position it would be
not have bent.  It looks like the sway must have come more horizonal
after use.   The front sway is set in the middle postion if think.  That
looks great.   This combination made a big difference on the track
and the ride became very compliant after a thousand miles or so.
I had Eibachs on the car before on stock shocks - this combination
was much too "mushy" and the car bottomed frequently.   This
combination you and I presently have is exceptional!

                                      Hope this Helps,  Todd Brown

todd@domain.elided