E32_735iL Door Locks

Hello  All --
This is really a strange one and I hope that someone out there can help m=
with
a clue or two.
Recently, after driving for about 6 hours my door locks started to cycle,=

lock
to unlock repeatedly.  I stopped, removed the rear seat and checked the
connectors to the electronic module but found nothing suspicious looking.=
 =

I started driving again and everything was OK for about 2 hours, then it
repeated.  This time I stopped for a cup of coffee but didn's do anything=

to the car.  When I started everything was again OK.  On arrival home I
looked for switch connections that were loose, poor ground connections,
etc., but still found nothing.  =

Intuitively the problem seems more like a switch or connection than like =
defective electronic module.  But, at this point I still have no idea of
the cause.
The car is a '91 735iL.
Have any of you had a similar experience?
All help greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Kermit Achterman
BMWCCA  163753
Los Angeles