Re: 'CCA Members Forum

Steven Schlossman <steven@domain.elided> writes in V9 #810:

>  Since I haven't volunteered my fair share at BMW club events,
>  I decided to put a little message board for BMW_CCA chapter members to use.
>
>  There is a section for every chapter to use.
>
>  Please check out http://www.happytogether.com/bmwcca/
>
>  I hope you will use it.

Steven,

Your efforts to create a 'CCA Bulletin Board website are greatly appreciated.

A few thoughts immediately come to mind regarding this effort, mostly having
to do with the fact that at least some of the Chapters with websites currently
have their own Bulletin Boards.  Not to suggest that there need be but a
single Bulletin Board per Chapter, but we may want to suggest some guidelines
which would help members choose where to post their comments when they have
such a choice.  It might also be wise to include on this new site a list of
direct links to such existing Chapter Bulletin Boards.

By the way, the link to the Los Angeles Chapter website is incorrect as posted
on this new site.  The correct current URL for the Los Angeles Chapter's
website is:

 http://www.mesaperformance.com/bmwclubla/

and, for reference, the correct current URL for the Los Angeles Chapter's
Bulletin Board is:

 http://www.mesaperformance.com/bmwclubla/wwwboard/wwwboard.html

Again, thanks for your efforts Steven.

Gerry O'Connor