Gran tourismo

I recently purchased a Playstation and the first game I got for it was
'Gran Tourismo' I've played this game for hours on end and truley believe
that it is the best racing game yet.  The amount of cars the handeling
and the graphics move it way ahead of the competetion.  The license tests
are terrific and really help if you can't win any races. When I started
playing I was so excited from all the hype on the digest that I chose
arcade mode so i could play as quick as posible.  After playing three
rounds i was kind of dissapointed at the handeling and choice of cars
until I realized that if I chose the simulation mode there were so many
choices I almost couldn't get any further than the opening page.

    I also like the fact that you can't just get any car you want right
off the bat you do need credits to get cars and various parts along with
carwashes and tune ups.

    But the part I like the most is the two player feature when my freind
and I race each other because the optical and other senseations are so
real the competetion gets pretty fierce and with out any difference in
speed there is nothing to stop us.

    So all in all I beleive that Gran Tourismo is the best driving
simulation game around.

Rolf Drommer  eMail: sunbimr@domain.elided

Membership Director BMW Car Club of BC
Club Website: http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/bmw/

Rolf Drommer 'SUNBMR' '92 E30 318i Cabrio
Personal Website: http://home.iSTAR.ca/~rolfd/