Re: For Mark: Me=ry Chri=tmas!

Don, to answer your question:

>Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:37:09 -0700
>From: Don Cicchetti <dcicchet@domain.elided>
>Subject: For Mark: Me=ry Chri=tmas!
>
>Hi all,
>
>Hey I cleaned up one of Kibort's posts, and here is what it actually looks
>like in *human*.
>
>To me, the material comes up representing Mark a lot better, don't you
>think?
<snip>
>So, being that Mark doesn't seem to want to do the work needed to
>straighten out his mailer, mebbe we could take turns reformatting and
>cleaning up the errors in his stuff, and then posting it for him.
>
>Any volunteers?

HELL NO!  I recommend you do what I do - when you see one of the
offending posts (Mark's or anybody else's), just scroll on down to the
Why would I spend my time trying to figure out what someone else was
trying to say?

OK, nice joke, I know you weren't really serious with that suggestion.
Right?   :^)

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977