For Mark: Me=ry Chri=tmas!

Hi all,

Hey I cleaned up one of Kibort's posts, and here is what it actually looks
like in *human*.

To me, the material comes up representing Mark a lot better, don't you think?

Not ready to buy an eram, but I really wanted to see how Mark came off with
readable posts, and to me it improves him a lot.

So, being that Mark doesn't seem to want to do the work needed to
straighten out his mailer, mebbe we could take turns reformatting and
cleaning up the errors in his stuff, and then posting it for him.

Any volunteers?

DC

Here is Mark's latest post after cleanup:
- ----------
Kevin, Yes , I replied when some were talking about getting ram in some
way, shape or form.   The truth is , no ram is possible in a street car.
Here is why: in a perfect ram scoop  (like on a funny car, not perfect ,
but as perfect as you can get it, so call it 85%), the ram formula is very
simple and results in a pressure of .35 psi at 160 MPH and .08psi at 80MPH.
thats it!!

So, at slower speeds , the best thing to do is just get rid of the pressure
dropping restriction in the intake.    Cone filters, Alpha N systems,
larger TBs and runners, etc.  these all reduce  the
pressure drop from intake to engine.    Naca ducts are on air frame to
reduce parasitic drag along the air frame, while giving access to air flow
to the cabin or for cooling of jet or engine components.   On a race car,
it is only for a low parasitic drag inlet for cooling the driver or cooling
brakes.

I'm off to the dyno for the next volunteer car, a MR2.   The BMW and
Porsche 911 is next for the dyno run for the eRAM electric forced air
system.     I've done a lot of bench testing over the last 2 months, and
the eRAM is flowing more air and creating more pressure due to a better
inlet.  (those bell mouthed inlets increase fan efficiency tremendously ,
like the WeaponRcone filter)

So, we will see if we can get the HP increased due to the fan, only higher
than before.

Off to the dyno right now,

Mark Kibort
www.innoventions.org  (site of the videos, eRAM, and bolt on import hp.
Dyno comparisons from Import Tuner magazine)

Dere, ain't dat better?

Don Cicchetti - BMW CCA member 122043
dcicchet@domain.elided
'71 2002/M42 (waddya mean that motor don't go in there?)

- -Beatnik Motor Werke-       0=OO=0