Re: A practical 2002

In regard to John Ward's post, I think his mention of the VW Beattle raises an interesting point. Seeing the success of a the
new VW Beattle, a revived and modernized cult classic, perhaps BMW will be encouraged to do the same to the 2002. Further, the
popularity of the 2002 is demonstrated by the appearance of one in a fast-food restraunt commercial; clearly indicating that
it enjoys more than esoteric popularity. Why, even my non-auto enthuisiast neighbor wants a 2002.

David James
Seattle, Washington
'86 535i
Previously, '69 1600, '72 2002