<Misc> buying used BMW's in Germany

Matt Tremmel asks about buying BMW's in Germany..

Matt,

$15k will get you about 25k DMs. That's easily enough for about 2 E30
325i's.... So yes, you could go for an M3 E30, or you could get an E36 320i
(150 HP) or 325i if you're lucky.

I just checked out the BMW website for Germany
(www.bmw.de/automarkt/index.htm), you can search for used cars there, just
give in the model you want, year, price, areacode etc. and you'll find lots
of 320i's ranging from late 92's until early 95's for around 25k DMs. All
available at official BMW dealerships.

This'll at least give you an idea of what's out there...

Let me know if you'd need me to translate or something.

Hans
#151318
92 320i back from the shop tomorrow! Yessss
98 Golf TDi
Oosterbeek, the Netherlands