Re: <MISC> Buying Used BMW's in Germany

> From: Matthew Tremmel <tremmemm@domain.elided>
>
> My current car is a 1994 325is with 36K miles.

<snip>

> Some quick calcs show that I'll have about $15K to buy a car in Germany
> with.  Any recommendations for particular Bimmers to
> look for?  I would want one that I could easily sell when I leave.

Oh yes.  I would have to say the E30 M3 Sport Evo, without a doubt.
Now, I don't know how much they cost over there, or how common they are,
or anything, but if you have had a blast with your 325is, the Sport Evo
would definitely be the way to go.
It may be a less refined car than what you are used to, but I am sure
that it would keep you grinning.  Maybe some of the German digesters can
fill you in on the details, but if it were ME going over there, it
wouldn't even be a question.

///Michael
88 M3, Evo wannabe