<MISC> Buying Used BMW's in Germany

I am hoping some Digest members are located in Germany can help me
out...

It is becoming a real possibility that I will be moving to Germany for
about
15 months for work, starting in April.  This brings up a dilema with
respect
to my only recently founded BMW fetish.   My current car is a 1994 325is

with 36K miles.  I purchased it last May and have been having a complete
blast.
There are a bunch of options, with various pros and cons

1. Sell 325 and lease in Germany  (no more 325is that I love, lousy
lease options, lost lease money)
2. Store 325 and lease in Germany (car payment+lease payment)
3. Sell 325, buy in Germany, then sell in Germany (no more 325, but $$
to buy something else)

Option 3 is looking the best although I have not researched the lease
costs fully yet.
Some quick calcs show that I'll have about $15K to buy a car in Germany
with.

Does anyone what a decent used BMW (E30 325?) in Germany goes for?  I
will be living
in Mulheim a.d. Rhur (near Dusseldorf).  Any recommendations for
particular Bimmers to
look for?  I would want one that I could easily sell when I leave.

Also, this brings up the possibility that I will soon be selling my
325is.  If anyone is interested
(or might be in one or two months), let me know and I'll give you the
details.

Matt Tremmel
94 325is
97 Dachshund (Red, FAST as all get out...I'm not kidding, bring 'em on,
seriously)
97 Dachshund (Black and Tan, not so fast, but damn cute)