Re: Bad move, BMW BA

>From: Don Cicchetti <dcicchet@domain.elided>
>Subject: Bad move, BMW
>
>I'm probably behind the curve, and you may all know this already, but I
>just found out that BMW has dropped all 4-cylinder motors for the U.S.
>
>Dumb dumb dumb....
>
>4-bangers have some notable advantages in a light car, among them
>certainly, is cost.

BMW decided that they can't offer a car in stick unless it is available
in auto also. Pity they don't see it the other way around too.
Anyway, the 4 cylinder automatics are absolute slugs, and they wanted to
get rid of them.  Doing so meant getting rid of all the 4
cylinders........

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you