Alarm functions

I have the BMW remote entry system, and its signal to tell you that it works
is one honk for locked, two honks for double locked/alarmed, and three honks
for unlocked.  I read something on alt.autos.bmw about the option with the
factory alarm to have the parking lights flash with or without the horn
beeping.  I've also seen a new 740il that has the lights flash with a little
chirping sound.  Is there a way to change the settings on my alarm between
lights, horn, and whatever else is in there?  Thanks.
- --Lane Flynn
94 325is Sharked at last! (but not driven yet-anxious for the morning
commute :)