Re: Digest Logos

>From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@domain.elided>
>Subject: bubba logo
>
>I have posted a few bubba logos to the digest challange tell me what you
>think.

Ho Boy....this is the first time I went to the logo page.  I'm impressed
with what the individual contributors have submitted!  There's some nice
art in the group for sure.  http://pages.prodigy.net/bobnjoan/BMW.htm

I think some text heavy logos will be hard to read unless you get right on
top of them - but what the hell...Kudos to the artists.

Bubba logo?...hmmmmm....no Rolling Rock Bottle....gotta have it, preferably
imposed over a cleavage shot from a HOOTERS lass. Now THAT would be a logo!

Duane Collie