E30 M3 springs in a regular E30 ??

O.K. no one answered the first time, so  I suppose it was because every
one was one vacation, so here goes again:

Being about to buy a set of eibachs for my euro 1989 E30 316i, I would
like
to post the following:

1) Is it true that E30 M3 springs will fit directly in my otherwise
stock suspension, with similar results to the eibach=B4s ? What can I
expect ?

2) If so, does anybody have a set of E30 M3 springs in good condition
they want to sell in So. Ca. ?

3) I am also changing my plugs, should I stick to the original Bosh
units, or should I go into the splitfires, platinums, etc... ?

4) Anybody have the part # for the clips that hold the lower lip of the
front spoiler in place ?

Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year to all!!

Jose Navarro
1989 euro 316i   40,500 kms.