<Misc>RE: Really Interesting Discovery

Um, I believe that'd be alternator whine.  I have the same neat sounds
whenever I try to use my AM radio for traffic notification stations (the
only time I go to the AM band), and I only have a stock exhaust.  I think
you can get rid of it by having the AM radio antenna fine tuned, but
honestly, I haven't pursued it.  With the B&B going on my car next week, I'm
going to be less interested in my stereo in general, let alone the AM band.

Marc Plante
E36 325i, 115k
Alexandria, VA
mailto:marc@domain.elided