RE: BMW Winter Storage

> Definitely want to use fuel stabilizer, Sta-bil seems to be the brand of
> choice, I haven't heard of any problems with injectors.  Without it the gas
> will age/degrade and gum up the fuel system.

I wrote them a while back to understand what their claim "keeps fuel fresh
indefinitely".   Their answer was in a 5 gallon safety can, filled to the
brim, no air gap.

Oxygen is the main culprit in making fuel go bad, so I suspect you should fill the
tank up.

Further questions on Sta-Bil can be directed to their web site at
http://www.letsmow.com   (they sponsor the Riding Lawn Mower Nationals).

- - Skip