PIAA Super White Halogen Bulbs

Hello All,
After checking the Turnermotorsports web page recently, I noticed under the
electrical heading that they are carrying the PIAA Super White Halogen Bulbs
for abour 75 dollars a pair.  Has anyone tried these yet? Experiences?  More
specifically on an E36?  And BTW is 9005 the right fitment for the E36
low-beams b/c the manual says HB4 whatever that is...
In any case, I'm not really looking for a wannabe Xenon look but just
something a bit brighter and gives a new appearance.
Thanks in advance.
Happy holidays,
An Pham Jr.

"I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut...WHA WHA!!!"