Re: bmw-digest V9 #788

        I have a 1983 320i with 215k and some much needed repairs before it
will be safe to drive (~1500-2000) according to a BMW repair place.  I want
to get rid of it, but wanted some advice on what the best deal would be.  I
have no idea what the car is worth.  Would it be better to sell it for
parts, trade it in (I was told I could get 200-500 dollars this way), sell
it to a collector (I was told this was the last year 320i's were made)?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Kelby