Re: End of Millenium <wob>

Allen, I agree with you 100% that the millenium ends on 12/31/2000, not
12/31/1999.  This, of course, has nothing to do with the Y2K problem that
everyone's all worked up about.  But the way I figure it, any reason to
celebrate is good enough for me!

BTW, you quoted Keith Wollenberg in your post, but the quote doesn't
say anything about the end of a millenium.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977

>Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 00:42:11 +1300
>From: "Allan Williams" <allanw@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: bmw-digest V9 #785
>
>Some of you may not realise and might want to know the following:
>
>The year 2000 will be the last year of the century - 2001 will be the first
>of the next .
<snip>