Re: Tire Fits on E36

Thanks, Duane.  If the tires fit in the tds <wink, wink> they should fit
fine in the 328i.  It's amazing what those germans can do with diesel
engines.  Now the question is what is the optimum offset for a 17x8"
rim: 35mm, or 40mm?  Tire Rack says they both fit fine but the 35mm are
in stock and 40mm are in some warehouse far away.

- -Luis Marques
'97 328i