<E30> PPPP on OBC.

This morning I had to jump-start my '92 325iC, and now I see PPPP on my OBC
in Temp, Avg, and other modes. the clock and date, however, work fine.
Is there anything I can do myself to remedy this?
What causes PPPP display, is it internal to the OBC? or some signal coming
from somewhere?
On an unrelated note, my SRS light blinks and stays on as of couple of days
ago. This happened before, when I got the car in August, because the bag
was stolen and replaced. Dealer reset it then, now they'll probably want
another $40 to do the same thing. Can anyone tell me how to read a fault
code of SRS and how to reset it?
TIA. Mike.S
PS. Not to upset anyone, but the German Uber Alles idea of dealer knowing
the car better than the owner does starting to bother me after the Corrado
and now 325 behave in a similar fashion. We know something's wrong, but
only the dealer can deal with it. God, I miss my '85 MR2. 9 codes, all
easily retrieved, understood and described in the workshop manual.

'92 E30 325iC, BMWCCA #159367
http://www.gis.net/~mikest