happens.

John Brewer
97 M3
#22, S2-  Oregon Region SCCA

In a message dated 1/4/99 7:08:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, Gary Bossert wrote

<< I say, why risk it.  I've instructed and raced for over 10 years and I've
 seen more rollovers than I care to.  And to those rabid Z3 owners who I'm
 sure will be attacking me, I owned and loved a Z3 but I would never
 consider tracking it without a full rollcage and arm restraints. >>