<WOB><Y2K>

Chris wrote

<This Y2K issue is much bigger than most people realize.
>The problem will affect all BMWs manufactured after 3/1/91.
>My confidentiality agreement with several parties prevents me from
>explaining exactly what will happen, but believe me, you don't want it to
>happen to you.
>I have been working with an engineering firm, SVR, Inc. to come up with a
>fix for this problem. I am now able to offer this fix to the digest at a
>cost of only $2K (two thousand dollars) per ECU. If you want a Jim C. chip
>installed at the same time, add an additional $500.00.  The complete
>process of making your ECU Y2K compliant takes approximately 5 business
>days. Again, as much as I'd like to discuss what will be done, it's very
>confidential as well as very technical in nature. If anyone is interested
>in taking advantage of this service, just send me an e-mail for mailing
>instructions. If you wait 'til the year 2000 you may end up paying a lot
>more for a service that is not as comprehensive as SVR, Inc.

Now Chip according to the digest rules there is to be no commercial
advertising unless you pay Richard a fee. I'll tell you what I'm gonna do,
If you give me 50% of the profits for the Y2K fix then I won't tell Richard.
8^)

PS I'm wondering if I solve my ECUs Y2K with a computer that is not Y2K
compliant will it be Y2K compliant? (ha ha)

- --
The past is over, learn from it.
The future is coming, prepare for it.
The present is here, enjoy it.