Re: BMWCCA discount(?)

Bill, dealers are independent businesses.  Discounts are offered at the
discretion of the individual dealers.  Sounds like you need to establish a
relationship with a dealer that discounts and ships, or some other
enthusiast-friendly parts place.  Then your local un-named dealer can eat
dirt!

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977