RE: {none} <-- E36 brake light circuit failure BA

If your brake lights are still working, the problem is with your OBC current
sensor. This problem was discussed on the list last month. There is a recall
out for some cars with this problem. Mine has it but they done want to fix
it, instead they have determined my radiator cap to be an end all problem.

Wendall
92 325i (E36)