Steve H says "WHY?"

The illuminated knob looks NEAT! plus people who don't know the car can find
reverse. All the ashtrays are illuminated too.

Why also does the car have high adjustment on BOTH front seats??

The whole car seems to have had a lot more thought put into it than your
average car. For the money you pay for a new one, it should be expected too.

Here in NZ our april 91 E30 325i 4/SE cost NZ$100,000 new that's the same
price as a 328iSE auto with a few extras costs now!! I guess all the cool
stuff helps make the car seem worth the extra money - at the time a brand
new Accord EXi cost around NZ$30,000.

We have had a lot of import tarrif drops, so the retail prices have dropped
a LOT!