Spoilers and such? <all>

I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion on where to get a nice/cheap front
under bumper spoiler for my 85 535, M5 style or close equivalent, new or used,
just nothing with ferrari testarossa fins on it!  (Like most of the hondas in
my town, YUCK!)  Anyway, I'm on a slightly touchy budget right now so cheap is
good!

Also, has anyone dealt with Erebueni Corp. before?  I heard evil things and
had my own experience today with poor service, the rep. kept ignoring me even
before I got ugly with them(which really P*SSES me off)  Here's my hopefully
quick story....Early December-quoted good price......January- quoted really
high price.......asks why?  They say because there is a distributor in my area
now?  OK, so if I move 30 miles this way then I can get the lower price?   I
don't want to deal with this distributor, who by the way is a car stereo
shop?????  So....anyway  LOOKING FOR  A FRONT SPOILER, Help!

One more thing....has anyone on the list bought any of those E28 spoilers for
euro bumpered cars and how much adapting must be done? I love "re-engineering"
things and am in good with a very good body shop, but if I have to cut away
major parts of my car I am not interested!  Thanks!  And sorry for how long my
posts on here are, I am in rehab for it!

Nathan
85 535i (minus the aero dynamics)