<WOB> Unbalanced Cat

Hello,

With regard to the thread on Wiener dog suspension started by Steve H, I
thought I'd let it be known that I've determined that my 7 month old cat
suffers from trailing throttle oversteer on wood floors. Actually he uses
throttle steering to keep headed in the correct (sic) direction.

Since his ball joints have been removed recently, maybe the lower weight in
the rear does cause oversteering. Other, 97 female cat with heavy rear end
does not seem to have this problem.

Michiel