RE: <ALL> Q. about larger wheels

Jef,

For the record, no one misquoted you. I wrote that you _warned_ me to make
sure the wheels have the same offset:

>Jefrem Iwaniw mentioned that if I want to go to 17" rims (M Contours in
>particular), I would need to make sure that the wheels have the correct
>offset and that I might need a steering stop block to prevent rubbing at
>full lock.

Since I'm so clueless, I asked for an explanation of offset and the steering
stop block.

Joe replied and simply stated that they have the same offset. No where did
either of us say you told me that the M Contours had a different offset from
my car.

Thanks for everyone's help in this question. I received many useful

Wesleyan Hsu
'95 325i
BMW CCA 162477 / NCC