Re: <E36> Illuminated shift knob?

I don't know really, but I do know that our E30 325iSE has one as standard,
and the wiring is part of the loom. Maybe there is a special loom for the
SE. There is a plug under the shift boot where it plugs in. Other wise it
should just be wired in with the dash lights. Our knob dims with the dash
light rheostat.

Allan Williams