tv/video in an E30

First of all, a happy newyear everybody,
I'm building a tv/video system in my "87 E30 and I would like to know
how I can safely get some power in the passenger compartment.
Just now I can let one tv run on the cigarettelighter, but I'm going to
build two tv's and a video-player.
One tv is on the back of the console between the frontseats and one is
built in the dash in front of the passenger seat, the vcr is under the
passenger seat.
My only problem is the power, I'm not sure how to do it..
How do I get the power from the engine compartment to the passenger
compartment?
should I do it via the existing fusebox?
1 tv needs 17watt's  amp's ??
the vcr needs 23watt's
could someone advise me??

Beamer