///M6 wheel/tire sizes....

I own a 88 M6. About two years, I bought a set of
OZ Mito Modular wheels 17" x 8.5" with  a set of
Dunlop 8000 235/45x17" tires from Tire Rack.

I am not sure of the off-set of the wheels.

I wanted 245/45 x17" tires but they said the largest
tires I could use was the 235/45x17, according to
some literature they had..

The 245s are only .4" wider than the 235s, which =

is only .2" wider on each side of the rim.

I feel the 245s would look better, give the rims
a little more protection from curbs and might even
feel/handle better too. =

Also, I want the front & rear wheels & tires the same size,
so I can rotate the wheels.

Does anyone know for sure if the 245s would fit on
my M6 without any clearance problems?

If you have any info on this subject, please e-mail me.

Thank you,

Dennis Logan