FS: Supercharged '97 M3

For a net-impaired acquaintance (he let me test-drive his car since I'm in
the market for a supercharger, but I don't otherwise know him)-

'97 (I think) M3 Lux, 5 speed, ERT Vortech supercharger, Breyton 18" wheels,
Lightweight splitter & spoiler, clear turn indicators, tinted glass, silver,
35k miles, HD clutch (not installed), boost gauge  asking $35k obo Call Joe
DeLeon in NYC @ 718-423-8650

Joe is also willing to sell the supercharger and clutch separately for
$5k/obo, and also has a Mosselman turbo kit (from his *last* M3, which was
totalled in an accident) for sale for $2500/obo

If he can't sell the car as-is he wants to take off the supercharger and
sell it back to the dealer, so you might also want to make him offers on
bits like the lightweight splitter/spoiler (the latter having a long
key-scratch on it) if you're so inclined.

Again, this stuff is not for sale by me - I just drove the car and am trying
to return the favor by posting the information - call Joe if you've got any
questions.

Simon Kennedy
'95 M3