<E24/28> Spring suggestions?

I know, I know.  Not another spring thread!!  I could really use some
suggestions though.  My '87 535is (4-door coupe) needs new legs.  I recently
installed new Bilstein HDs, but I'm unhappy with the too plush ride.  I
don't want any fillings to fall out, but I wouldn't mind a more aggressive
feel and look.  The rear is low enough (could be sag), but a drop of an inch
or so up front would look nice.  I'd also rather stay with HDs (just bought
'em) vs. Sports for cost/harshness reasons.  Thoughts on ///M sway bars vs.
the 19/16mm setup I've already got would also be appreciated.  On that
subject, I'm after less roll but also less understeer.  Is that possible?

Regards,

Scott Buchanan
Charlotte, NC
'87 535is