Re: [pb] Re: Regarding Titanium Rob Knobs (my usual inanity)

And all that mass, well ultimately over time and many agressive miles will
fatigue and wear out the shifter bushings and linkage , and  you get a nice
factory feeling setup  . .  . .

///M
feeling that lighter and smaller has got to be tighter!