Re: [pb] Re: Regarding Titanium Rob Knobs (my usual inanity)

- -----Original Message-----
From: LANGSTEN <langsten@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [pb] Re: Regarding Titanium Rob Knobs (my usual inanity)

>And all that mass, well ultimately over time and many agressive miles will
>fatigue and wear out the shifter bushings and linkage , and  you get a nice
>factory feeling setup  . .  . .

        Nope, the BMW design supports the weight of the shift lever and knob
with the aluminum carrier... there is no weight transfered to the linkage at
all.

        There is *more* weight put on all those parts just by normal
shifting... or, worse yet, people who rest their hand on the shifter while
driving!

- - Rob