Help!!! No Heat!!!

Hello, coming home from dinner tonight, I was burrowing to my heated seat and
noticed that my heat was not working.  I cranked the heat up to the max
setting (from 72) and the temp did not change.  I did the same with the
passenger side and it warmed a little.  It may get below 32 here some the next
couple of days (Brrrrrrrrr for Georgia) so I would like to fix it tomorrow if
possible.  Can anyone tell me where to start looking or give me an idea of
what the problem may be.  Thanks in advance.

Blake
'90 525i (with a nice new torque wrench to play with!!!  Thanks everyone!!)