Cup Removal tools

I really don't see the need in a cup tool...Since you are I hope NOT going to
reuse a used cup when the new ones are dirt cheap...even on a fairly new car,
and snap in....Screwdriver and small hammer will do the job and doesn't cost
much over $10.00. And when your done you can actually use them for something
other than a paper weight.  I have removed a bunch of cups this way. It is not
exactly what BMW calls for but works fine. Who cares if it registers on the
hack side, since most people probably will only change two or three out in
there lifetime...

GGray