<E30> re: alignment

>Is there a way to set the rear camber without camber plates?  I looked
>through the bentley and it looks like all you were able to set were the
>front toe, front camber with some different shock tower mounts, and rear toe
>with some different control arm bushings.  I didn't see a way to set rear
>camber.

  You can set rear camber by using the eccentric trailing arm bushings.
BMW sells this for toe corrections, but depending on how you position
them you can changer the camber.  I believe a better solution is to have
the rear trailing arms bent by a professional mechanic that knows what
they are doing.  Finding one could be difficult.  I would start by
checking frame alignment shops to see if they have any experience with
the E30.  I was lucky enough to find a guy locally that does this.  He
charges about 100 bucks for bending both rear trailing arms; camber and
toe at the same time.  He also is able to bend the front struts for
camber correction.