<e30> jack points

Jack asks
- ------------------------------
at the risk of starting this thread again, i would like to know if there are
safe points to jack up my '89iX front and rear instead of single corner.  i
want to be able to change both front or both rear wheels at once.  i checked
the FAQs at dale beunings sight but couldn't find anything - who has advice
for me?  feel free to respond privately if you would like as i will post the
results anyway (without names).  btw, for winter driving i don't put weight
in the trunk, i just use the front drivetrain more. ; )  this car rips!
What I've done in the rear of my E30 325e (somebody please tell me if this
is bad) is put a block of wood between the jack and the differential and
jacked the whole rear up by the differential.  The front I've always done
one side at a time.

- --David
boydd@domain.elided
'84 325e 200k