<E30> Jack Points

Howdy,

I'm going to be removing my rear subframe on my '84 325e.  Normally when I
jack the rear up and put in on jackstands, I put the jackstands beneath the
area where the subframe is attached to the frame.  Since I'm removing the
subframe I'm guessing that isn't going to work.  Does anybody know where I
should put the jackstands.

I thought about just backing the rear up on some ramps, but I was worried
about when I remove the control arms, having the springs go from compressed
to not-compressed very quickly causing me lots of injury.

Any help would be great. Thanks
- --David Boyd

They're coming to take me away, ha ha, hee hee, ho ho.