E-Ram goes to the track again

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Mark Kibort...the floor is yours. Enjoy.
  =

Duane Collie
SVR / UUC / Bubba<

OK, Im back.  =

Comdex is a nightmare, but now back to real life.   Glad you missed me.  =
  =

Not much going on with the E-Ram and more dyno-ing until this week when i=
gets =

put on a 911 carrara.    The  dyno runs will be on the web page
(innovations.org) (which
is just shaping up)
On the page is the videos, with a small downloadable  clip of the 928 rac=
car and the E30 track
car, spinning at Thunderhill.

There is a driving event at Thunderhill in Willows Ca , on Dec. 6. (PCB
race and open track)  One of your own and myself are =

going to go toe to toe.   Peter V.  who Ive run against before, is a good=

driver, and  has a very fast E36 track /street car.
Call Nasa, if you are interested.

Just received a few emails from the 100  or so that have the videos.  The=
sounded as though they =

really liked them, and advised on improving them further by doing 1 or 2
laps verbally instructing =

what is going on.    (I have no problem talking while I drive into the
speaker phone or camera, its just typing that
is not my strong suit)

Mark Kibort
E-RAM