<E30> jacking points

everyone,

at the risk of starting this thread again, i would like to know if there are
safe points to jack up my '89iX front and rear instead of single corner.  i
want to be able to change both front or both rear wheels at once.  i checked
the FAQs at dale beunings sight but couldn't find anything - who has advice
for me?  feel free to respond privately if you would like as i will post the
results anyway (without names).  btw, for winter driving i don't put weight
in the trunk, i just use the front drivetrain more. ; )  this car rips!

thanks for all help and happy holidays - be safe on new years eve!

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter
'89iX -----> hakka 10's make this unstoppable!! (aka, neigborhood terror)