Re: replying to digest a pain

At 01:15 PM 12/31/98 -0500, Ken W wrote:
>  The better software will give you an option to paste as a
>quote; Eudora does.  I use CRT to telnet to my shell account from
>Windows NT, and CRT has that option too.

CRT (http://www.vandyke.com/) is a most excellent terminal program; it's a
stock piece at my day job. actually, we use SecureCRT, which also supports
secure logins (ssh, with RSA authentication and 3DES encryption), and also
will talk to com ports when we need that capability.

another thing to look at is this: the digest is in an internet standard
format. some mail readers have an "undigestify" option so that you can
explode digests back into individual messages. unfortunately, eudora
doesn't, but some do; it's worth checking out.

richard

End of bmw-digest V9 #765