Used Beemer Search

Hello and Happy Holidays:

I am new to the list but I won't bore you with my personal history with
cars. I
have had several German cars in my life although never a BMW.

A am preferably looking for a 535, or a very clean 735 series. Seasoned
suggestions would be very helpful along the lines of - mainly - what to stay
away from and what to look for.

Should I be looking for a late E28 or an early E34? Knowing that every model
year has its weak spot, what are some of the more typical (and expensive)
problems Beemers face? Engine, trasmition?

Please reply to : spiros@domain.elided

Thank you in advance,

Spiros Bouas