[E36] ? on snow tire sizing - H1's

I spoke with a rep from Greer Enterprises this afternoon and ordered a set
of four Hakkapeliita 1's in a 195/65/15 size. What I run the rest of the
year are Conti Sport Contact 225/50/16s. When I checked the Owner's Manual,
the "approved" size for 3-series M+S tires is 205/60/15.  I was told H1's
didn't come in those dimensions, and that 195/65/15 is the size of H1's
they usually put on 3ers.

Not having experience with these tires, can anyone tell me:

1) if the size I am being sent will indeed be OK? (Guess it's kind of late
now, but I just want some reassurance.) I believe the clearance between the
wheel well and the tire will still be minimal.

2) Will I be able to use chains/cables with this size of tire?

3) What is the recommended tire pressure for H1's?

Any comments on driveability, handling, quirks, etc. would be greatly
appreciated. I have seen/heard nothing but kudos for H1's so far, which is
why I held out for them over the readily-available Blizzaks.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Miki H.
1997 328is Sport