1999 Nürburgring School dates!

The dates for the 1999 BMW Driving School at the N=FCrburgring (in Germany)
have *just* been secured!  The actual track time will be June 22-24
(Tuesday-Thursday).  For those who need to make travel plans before 1998 is
over, schedule your arrival in Munich by Saturday, June 19th with departure
from Munich no sooner than Saturday, June 26th.  If you're doing a European
Delivery, I urge you to arrange picking up your new BMW a week ahead to get
some break-in time (remember, it takes more kilometers than miles ;-)

It is too early to have a specific itinerary or prices, but we anticipate a
cost similar to 1998 (about $900 for the School) and Munich activities
organized with our friends at BMW Clubs Europa.  Lodging, airfare, and most
meals are additional costs.  Space is limited to 36 cars (personal or
rental), two drivers each.  Actual Registration will take place in March
(watch Briefs in the Roundel for details).  For those who aren't familiar
with the N=FCrburgring School structure or have other questions, email me fo=
more information.

Dan Tackett
North American N=FCrburgring School Co-ordinator