<all> alignment

Duane says.
- ------------------------
Set the rear camber to factory
specs or in the neighborhood of -1.6 to -1.8.  You can probably get better
setting info from the E30 guys here on the list, though.  No fancy-schmancy
wheel alignmemt rack is needed, either.  Once you have your settings, you
can tell any guy with a rack how to spec it and he can do it for about forty
bucks.  You can even do it yourself with a bit of string and some scrap
lumber.
- ------------
Is there a way to set the rear camber without camber plates?  I looked
through the bentley and it looks like all you were able to set were the
front toe, front camber with some different shock tower mounts, and rear toe
with some different control arm bushings.  I didn't see a way to set rear
camber.

And what's the magic procedure with string and wood.  I know how to fix my
throttle with the above ingredients, but not set alignment.

Thanks as usual.

- --David Boyd
boydd@domain.elided
'84 325e 200k